Sponsor Listings: To have your event listed here please contact Laura Spencer
April 24-26th 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Platts Global Power Markets Conference, April 24-26, 2017 in Las Vegas provides an unparalleled platform for exploring the issues crucial to the development of electric power markets.
Gain insights into Global Power Market Investment and Development:
For more information, visit www.globalpowermarkets.com
- Asia and the Philippines - LNG to power, displacing coal
- Mexico - Opportunities for new wind, solar, and CCGTs
- Africa - Development, financing, construction, and exit strategies
- Latin America - The different roles for gas and for renewables
- USA - The nexus of renewable mandates and conventional generation revenue adequacy.
May 22-23rd 2017
New York, USA
Explore which key trends are driving changes in power generation. Network with a diverse group of professionals from generation, regulation, renewable, gas pipeline, and electric transmission backgrounds, while gaining valuable insight into where the Northeast energy markets are headed. To learn more, view the agenda, and register: www.platts.com/northeast
Get beyond the headlines to the details and perspectives that will impact your bottom line.