Power Finance & Risk is an exclusive, daily information service with actionable news, organized content, proprietary databases, and informed perspective on financing and M&A in the power industry in the Americas. It provides a proprietary comprehensive database of North American generation asset sales and proposed sales. You can access it via mobile or desktop, and receive a weekly print issue: Power Finance & Risk.
Part of a stable of premium digital products on specialized sectors in the financial industry, and backed by the publishing strength of parent Euromoney Institutional Investor plc, Power Finance & Risk covers the North American power markets every day.
We talk to senior executives at power and utility companies, investment bankers and fund and private equity managers, on financing deals, mergers and acquisitions and development at power companies, regulated utilities and alternative energy firms. We go beyond the headlines to give you the details and perspective impacting your bottom line.
Our timely, concise intelligence on the financing and investment of power plants and utilities covers:
- Financing deals and project financing by the major investment banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds and private equity funds so you can stay on top of your competition. We cover both M&A and project finance in generation, transmission, and midstream gas assets.
- Power companies looking for financing and equity from the perspective of senior company executives and project managers at utilities and IPPs what financing structures they use and why.
- Generation Sale Database of proprietary information on generation sales for buyers and sellers of plants. Fully searchable, with 10+ years of data.
- Project Finance Deal Book on major deals in marketplace.
- What regulators including the Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency are planning and how it will impact your business.
- People & Firms: hires and departures among project finance banks, power industry investors, developers and utility executives, with market perspective on these moves.
- Conference Buzz - Who is discussing new perspectives and trends in the power industry, and what you may have missed at major industry events.
- Community - Intelligent, insightful observations from our editorial team gleaned while talking to market participants every day.