About Power Finance & Risk
Power Finance & Risk provides a comprehensive package of insightful news, analysis, proprietary data and informed perspectives on financing and M&A within the Americas power industry, including generation, transmission and midstream gas assets. We speak to senior executives at power and utility companies, investment bankers and fund and private equity managers on financing deals, mergers and acquisitions and project development at power companies, regulated utilities and alternative energy firms. We go beyond the headlines to give you the details – and perspective – impacting your bottom line.
- Financing deals and project financing by the major investment banks, broker/dealers, hedge funds and private equity funds so you can stay ahead of your competition. We cover both M&A and project finance in generation, transmission and midstream gas assets.
- Power companies looking for financing and equity from the perspective of senior company executives and project managers at utilities and IPPs – what financing structures they use and why.
- What regulators such as the Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency are planning and how it will impact your business.
- People & Firms: hires and departures among project finance banks, power industry investors, developers and utility executives, with market perspective on these moves.
- Conference Buzz: who is discussing new perspectives and trends in the power industry, and what you may have missed at major industry events.
- Community: intelligent, insightful observations from our editorial team gleaned while talking to market participants everyday.
Part of a stable of premium digital products focused on specialized sectors in the financial industry, and backed by the publishing strength of parent Delinian Limited, Power Finance & Risk provides your daily dose of intelligence exactly how and when you need it. Access our clearly organized content via email alerts, a customizable homepage or weekly print issues from your PC or mobile device.