Pattern Energy has dropped down a 51% stake in an operational project in Montana into its yield company, while a Canadian investor has acquired the remaining 49%, for a combined total of about $46 million.

The content you are trying to view is restricted for Power Finance & Risk subscribers.

To continue reading, please log in using the login box in the upper right corner of this page, subscribe or take a free trial.

Subscribe

Set up your account today for full access to Power Finance & Risk.

Join our readership!

Subscribe

Free Trial

Want unlimited access, but don't feel quite ready to subscribe?

Start your free trial today!

Free Trial